Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I feel my last post was slightly incomplete.  I feel I should also bring up the fact that while the web is incorporating television, television is also incorporating weblike features with ondemand and tivo features that let you control when and how you watch whatever it is you are watching.  Even radio is evolving with the emergence of Sirius and other satellite radio companies.  Once again though radio stations now stream on the web, this has not somehow made regular radio obsolete.  In cars TVs and radios come standard, and granted their are cars with on board computers, but I have not yet seen one, so they must enjoy much less popularity.  I feel all these medias are evolving and while they are all becoming more similar, it may be quite some time before they merge entirely into one unified unit.

No comments: